- baby: A-a
- mom: Apple? Say apple.
- baby: *jumps*
he’s looseNicholas Cage recorded his voice for a caveman. Nicholas Cage stood in a recording room to say “he’s loose”.
Cany you imagine the face he must have made when he said that?
why is it that moths always decide to fly for your face? It’s terrifying enough having one fly at you, but when you run to the opposite side of your room it just turns like, ” I must pursue this mortal” and hunts you down. There is no escape from m o t h s
Shout out to interracial, bisexual, pansexual, genderfluid, and otherwise “gray” or “mixed” people who get to deal with shit from pretty much every angle all while having your identity erased, ignored, or redefined for you whenever another group sees fit. I see you, love you, and want to make things better.
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
its kinda scary when you waste an entire day doing nothing and time just passes
"stop doing that"